The Fourth Global Summit under the theme of "Increasing the effectiveness and relevance of our institutes" will explore:
- GADRI Contributions to the 2016 Science & Technology Roadmap; and how best could GADRI promote SFDRR 2030 agenda?
- SDGs and Climate change and adaptation - what engagement mechanisms and research linkages are needed to influence research directions among policy makers, governments, localities, media, etc.?
- The Tokyo Statement 2017 and the SFDRR Agenda 2030.
- Research Funding - Where are the funding for disaster risk reduction activities coming from and are they invested to right causes and areas that are most needed?
"MyPage" is open for Registration. Use MyPage to register and submit your presentation.
4th Global Summit of Research Institutes for Disaster Risk Reduction
- ● Deadline Paper title and abstract submission closed
- ● Deadline - early bird registration: 31 January 2019
- ● Deadline - online registration: 28 February 2019
- ● Full paper： Selected applicants will be contacted by March 2019